Coffee date time because we need a wee catch up!
- I started a temp job on Friday! It’s only for 2 weeks and it’s probably the most boring job I’ve ever had but… money!! And routine!
- Getting up in the morning is hard! And it’s dark at 6am which is so sad - summer is definitely coming to an end.
- I went for a swim tonight. I am so sore. I also saw my old swim coach at the pool. I haven’t seen her in forever (12 years) but it was great to catch up and to hear what her swimmers are now up to.
- I always get really worried that people won’t remember who I am. Does anyone else get that? I never assume that people know me even if I’ve met them before and it always surprises me when they do. To say that my heart was racing when I went to say ‘Hi’ to my old coach is an understatement but I really shouldn’t have been nervous at all.
- My Dad is currently in Cuba, my Mum is in San Francisco (after a month of skiing in Utah and Colorado) and my sister, brother and sister in-law are heading to Samoa tomorrow. No, I’m not jealous, not at all….
- I currently have the house all to myself and I have been adulting hard! Healthy meals, rubbish and recycling done, vacuumed and cleaned. Now I just have to wash my car.
I felt like I had a million things to say but I’m exhausted and my brain is dying so I think it’s time to head to bed.
I hope you’re all having a great start to the week! xx