I went to my first class at the gum today - Body Attack - and it was awesome and hard and my arms are already aching! At first when I arrived at the gym I was so intimidated, all the girls I could see were tiny and pretty but fortunately there were a couple of other chubby girls in my class and everyone seemed friendly. Can’t wait for Body Pump tomorrow!
This weeks goals:
- To not drink any soft drink
- To not eat any chocolate, crisps, ice cream or cake (I’m annoyed at myself for this list needing to be so long!)
- To finish my book and to start reading To Kill A Mockingbird
- To walk between Waterloo and work 8 times
- To go to 5 classes at the gym!
- To organise my Portugal trip
* I just wanted to write a quick note that all of the Body Attack, Body Pump, Body Balance etc classes all come from Les Mills which is a gym started by Les Mills all the way back in West Auckland, NZ (where I’m from) and since West Auckland is small my father and grandfather even know Les. Just another way that NZ is taking over the world… gym classes and kiwi fruit *insert evil laugh*